Envoy Invoice Financing
What is it?
Envoy’s Fundbox provides the funds you need to grow your business while you wait on unpaid invoices.
- Fast signup
- Creating an account is free. Once you register, click to connect your accounting platform.
- Receive funds quickly
- Advance an invoice and we’ll send you 100% of the value as soon as the next business day.
- Peace of mind
- Have confidence that cash flow won’t be an issue.
How it works
- Create a free account and connect your accounting software.
- Once approved, select invoices to advance.
- Funds are deposited as soon as the next business day.
Pricing on invoice financing through Envoy is both minimal and affordable:
No application or origination fees. We charge a fee based on the invoice you advance. Payments are automatically debited over 12-week or 24-week repayment terms, and weekly fees start at 0.33% of the invoice value. Repay early, and we’ll waive all remaining fees.
- What accounting platforms does Fundbox work with?
- Clio, FreshBooks, Harvest, InvoiceASAP, Jobber, Kashoo, QuickBooks Desktop, QuickBooks Online, Sage One, and Xero.
- How much Fundbox Credit™ can I access?
- You may qualify for up to $100,000 in credit.
- What are the basic requirements to use Fundbox?
- Eligible businesses must be based in the fifty United States. You must also have at least six months of invoicing history through one of Fundbox’s partner accounting platforms, and you must use your business bank account.
- What if I’m not approved?
- If you are not approved, you are encouraged to leave your accounting platform connected. Fundbox periodically reviews accounts, and new accounting data may provide additional data for those reviews.
- Is my data safe?
- Fundbox holds security and satisfaction as top priorities. Fundbox uses industry standard security protocols in all interactions.