IBM AS400 Driver
What is it?
PCI SECURE SOLUTIONS
Our software is the dominant provider for the AS/400 iSeries platform, and IBM Business Partners since 2002. Furthermore, the software is certified by independent PCI Security auditors to produce secure software (PCI PAS-DSS Standard). Recently, we achieved the highest possible level of security certification, being designated compliant with the PCI “Service Provider Level 1” Standards. This is the same level of security scrutiny that banks and authorization networks must achieve.
Since security is an absolute requirement when handing sensitive data, we have endeavored to simplify the task for merchants. Our systems are designed to ease the pain of being PCI compliant, and, in some cases, remove the merchant’s existing infrastructure completely from PCI SCOPE! Over the years, we have heard our over 300 customers request the reduction of the cost and scope of PCI audit and reporting responsibilities. In response, we have developed Curbstone CorrectConnect™ (C3), validated by PCI audit on 2014/05/13. The native software, running on OS/400 IBM i versions V5R4 or higher:
Significantly reduces the scope of PCI Security Compliance (PCI DSS)
- Developed exclusively for the IBM AS/400, iSeries and System i
- Stores card data OFF of merchant business systems (i.e. System i)
- Uses REMOTE TOKENIZATION to provide access to cards-on-file
- Eliminates process/store/transmit of card data within your own apps (IPT option)
Simplifies the Achievement, Maintenance and Documentation of PCI compliance
- Reduces or ELIMINATES MIS, IT, and Administrative PCI-specific workload
- Reduces or ELIMINATES Call Center PCI burden through “Isolated Payment Terminals”
- Reduces or ELIMINATES e-commerce PCI burden through “Payment Landing Pages”
ADDITIONAL KEY FEATURES
- Curbstone is formally certified with all of the major Tier One authorization networks in the US, including First Data, Chase Paymentech, and TSYS. In fact, Curbstone is a GOLD Partner of TSYS and a Premier partner of Paymentech.
- Card data is stored on the Curbstone Portal at a secure hosting facility, not on your system
- Reduces your compliance and scope of audit, possibly replacing the PCI SAQ-D with SAQ-C/VT
- The data itself remains property of the merchant and Curbstone will never sell nor transfer your data.
- Ability to multi-tier your departments providing you with the reporting you need to know exactly where your transactions originated
- Enhanced MUPPET™ programs assist in off-loading card handling from your applications – Perfect for legacy Call Center apps — remove your app from PCI scope
- New “Isolated Payment Terminal” removes your infrastructure from PCI scope – For Call Centers, eliminate processing card data in your infrastructure – completely!
- C3 “Payment Landing Pages” (PLP) generated from our Portal do seamless payments – Runs external to your web servers, and removes them from PCI scope
- Easy upgrade: Both IPT and PLP respond to your apps the same as existing Curbstone Card software – Retain real time updates of payments, just without sensitive card data