Whether you own a retail store, restaurant, e-commerce site, or manufacture or distribute products, Envoy has you covered. While keeping you current on industry affairs such as PCI Compliance, EMV and Durbin, Envoy has the tools and relationships to serve all of your payments processing needs. With access to all of the major processing platforms, Envoy can deliver to you:
- Next Day Funding as late as 11pm Eastern
- American Express Full Acquiring
- iPad Point of Sale
- Full Suite of Virtual Terminals and Gateways
- Mobile Payment Acceptance
- Gift, Loyalty, and Marketing Programs
- Business Loans and Cash Advance
- Paper and Paperless Check Processing
- Third-Party and Payroll Check Cashing
- Chargeback Management Solutions
- Robust Payroll Services
- Level 2 and Level 3 Payments Processing
- Ability to Integrate with Nearly Every Point of Sale
- Online Account Access
- International Merchant Accounts
- High Risk placement
Envoy’s suite of product and software solutions are second to none. While providing you the freedom of choice of your payments processor, Envoy has the solutions for your small, medium and large size business. At Envoy, we understand that not every business has the same needs so we have partnered with premier technology and service providers in order to cater to nearly every business.
- Accept plastic as a form of payment from your mobile phone or tablet as a primary or secondary method of processing
- Connect your e-commerce shopping cart to the payments processor of your choice
- Fraud prevention features allow for peace of mind when accepting payments online
- Process transactions from anywhere you are connected to the internet through your web browser
- Set up payment plans and recurring billing for your clients
- B2B customers can accept Level 2 and Level 3 transactions or integrate with their IBM AS400 iSeries ERP
Simple signup: Signing up is simple and straight- forward. An online link is provided to merchants to register.
Seamless process: The cost is deducted automatically during each batch event (percentage or flat fee).
Transparent reporting: Merchant Dashboard clearly outlines Express Funding amounts requested, funded and associated fees.
Available to new and existing merchants.
- Integrate seamlessly with QuickBooks without being beholden to their preferred providers
- Offer free Wi-Fi to your customers while growing your social media presence
- Make informed decisions regarding chargebacks and disputes before they happen
Envoy Loans and Cash Advance
- Receive the funding you need to grow or make improvements to your business
- Fully transparent and reasonable terms and pricing
- Several options from which to choose the plan that suits you best