Let us join your team so we can build your business together.
For many small business owners, it’s scary to borrow money from a company for the first time. Many unscrupulous lenders design loan products to keep borrowers in the dark. They want to make you vulnerable so they can exploit your lack of knowledge and need for their own gain. Some lenders:
- Charge unfair interest rates,
- Have terms they’ve designed to trap you, never allowing you to pay off the loan, and
- Deliberately design loans and cash advance products that violate fair lending practices and laws in some way
If you’re like most business owners, you know these risks exist when you borrow money. You do your best to avoid these types of lenders. Yet, like most business owners, there often comes a time when you need to borrow money. So where do you turn?
Recognizing Something Different
We can be the funding resource you turn to. We also run our program differently.
As soon as we make you a loan offer, we will assign you a Customer Success Team. Your team’s job is to make sure you understand the terms of your Merchant Cash Advance and to help your business grow.
- We offer loans from $5,000 to $250,000.
- Your daily payments will be affordable.
- We deduct a portion of your daily sales over a period of time to pay back your advance.
- We adjust your payments to account for slow seasons as well.
- We take your sales and operating expenses into mind.
- There are no hidden fees.
According to Investopedia, one of the main reasons that small businesses fail is lack of capital. Owners of successful businesses are very aware of their budgets, how much money they need to pay to run their business, pay staff, pay vendors, pay for ongoing marketing and pay for fixed and varied expenses like utilities and rent. However, owners of failing businesses either have no idea how much money it takes to do these things or they don’t keep tabs on it.
They also don’t:
- Understand how to price products in a competitive market and still pay for production, marketing and delivery,
- Have access to a source of ongoing funding to pay for marketing or needed expansions, or
- Know to plan for these things before opening their businesses
Contact Us When You Need Help
Just because you don’t have an angel investor or access to a large bank loan doesn’t mean have to fall into this trap. Make sure you have the capital you need to make your business grow and build a long-term relationship with a company and funding source your can trust. Here’s to your success. Contact us today.